FACTWeb: the online network for promoting quality cellular therapy practice
FACTWeb connects practicing professionals from around the globe and offers training and education - a dynamic online community that is responsive to the evolving field of cellular therapy.
FACT's New Community Portal
FACTWeb connects stakeholders in cellular therapy from around the globe in a dynamic, virtual environment of effective accreditation services, exciting educational opportunities, and real-time communication. To learn how to utilize our new community portal, view the FACTWeb Guides and Tips.
Who Can Use FACTWeb?
FACTWeb is a resource for anyone interested in FACT’s services, including:
- Key personnel: Receive notifications pertinent to compliance with FACT requirements, access your organization’s status in the inspection and accreditation process, and oversee continued management of accreditation status between cycles
- Coordinators and Quality Management and Regulatory Professionals: Manage the inspection and accreditation process, upload evidence of compliance, complete the Inspection Checklist, and update organizational information
- Accredited Organizations' Employees: Keep current on FACT requirements related to your job duties, receive helpful tips and resources, and view educational opportunities
- Governmental, Advocacy, and Insurance Groups: Learn more about FACT, purchase publications, and register for educational sessions
Why Should I Create An Account?
FACT encourages everyone - key personnel, employees, and the general public - to create a FACTWeb account to reap the full benefits of this online community portal, such as:
- Customized service via your personal profile, which directs pertinent reminders and notifications straight to your email inbox. You can also purchase publications with a click of a mouse.
- Educational resources such as online tools, newsletters, and registration for educational sessions. Handouts, room assignments, and online access information for educational sessions are managed in your profile.
- Manageable, streamlined processes to facilitate the inspection and accreditation process, from application to reporting.
- Green initiatives via the efficient paperless process, resulting in less waste and less costs